Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Check out the new skin of the Jax Brew Bitch

Hello! ... as you may already be aware, I have revamped my website (www.jaxbrewbitch.com). I did this because my original site was based upon a Flash template and could not be accessed by many mobile devices. With the ever-growing demand for more mobile-device-friendly content, now was the time to do it.

As time allows, I am going to migrate all the older entries of this blog over to the "Blog" section of the new website - recently, I have been posting my latest article to both blogs for those of you who are used to this one. To be more time efficient (one of my personal New Years Resolutions), once I get all the content migrated to the new site, I will be closing this blog.

On my new website (www.jaxbrewbitch.com), you can sign up for a Newsletter I am starting named "Hypnotic Hop" which will feature upcoming events, specials from our Brews & Chews Community businesses, contests and swag.

Click "Calendar" and on that page you can mouse-over and click any entry to learn more about that event. Also, in the right column is a running list of "UPCOMING EVENTS"  by date. There's a bunch of info on there - and I hope it will help you decide what to do when you get out and about!

By making this transition to a new website format, I can spend more fruitful time getting the word out for all of us who love craft beer - and good food - and great service.

So when you can, please check out my new website (www.jaxbrewbitch.com) - as always, I appreciate you taking time out of your day to read my blog and follow me in the Social Networking venues - the fact you do means a great deal to me - and I look forward to seeing you enjoying what our great community has to offer during my future Jax Brew Bitch Prowls!

Most Sincerely,

Regina
Jax Brew Bitch
www.jaxbrewbitch.com
regina@jaxbrewbitch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment