Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Christmas wish to you ...

WOW! … has this year gone quickly for you, too? … whoosh! ... 

2012 has flown by – and it has been a very rewarding and exciting year for me … and that is ALL due to YOU – those of you who read my posts – those of you who follow me within the social media communities – those of you who we see regularly at Brews & Chews establishments in the Greater Jacksonville area – and those of you who take the time to introduce yourself to me to say hello.

ALL of you have made this year, the first year of the Jax Brew Bitch, a most memorable and blessed one for me. I thank you all for your continuing support and for making Jacksonville a wonderful place to live just by being yourself!

It is my hope that each of you and your families will have a safe, exciting and blessed holiday season.

Thank you again for your support – it means a great deal to me – and I look forward to seeing you – and meeting you – and getting to know you - on future Jax Brew Bitch Prowls.

On behalf of Tinker Beer the Brew Fairy, Krispy the Freakin' Fried Fairy, companion and myself:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Most Sincerely,

Regina
The Jax Brew Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment